My goal is to provide you with practical advice for enjoyable eating that improves your health. My major area of focus is helping people who suffer from gastroenterological problems such as:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Crohn’s disease
- Celiac disease
You will receive an individualized nutrition plan based on your health condition, life style and food preferences. The plan will include recommendations about what foods to buy and easy ways to include them in your diet. As needed, you will also receive recommendations related to supplementation, relaxation, sleep and physical activity.
I work with people who live in all Canadian provinces except Alberta and PEI. I offer two options for appointments. For those who live close to Vancouver, we can meet in my office. For those who live further away, or who find an office visit inconvenient, live video conference meetings are also available. Appointment times are flexible.
Thank you so much for all your valuable expertise. I am very excited and appreciate all your support and clarity of the program
Getting on track
- 1 hour consultation
- Individualized nutrition plan, taking into account your health condition, lifestyle and food preferences
- Via email, answering questions which arise after the consultation
- Optionally, and only with your consent, I can provide your doctor with a consultation letter outlining my assessment and recommendations for you.
- Cost: $140 — book an appointment now
Staying on track
- Each subsequent ½ hour consultation
- Cost: $60 — book an appointment now
Payment and insurance
Payment is due at the time of your first appointment. You can pay by personal cheque or electronic transfer from your bank account.
Some extended health plans cover dietitian counselling. If you do not have insurance coverage, dietitian counselling fees are a health expense; you can submit your receipts as part of health expense claims on your yearly income tax return.